The prices include 16% VAT on the objects. If you have any questions, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter your name and email so that we can contact you with details about the progress of your order.
Terms for Commission transactions between the company vollends UG (limited liability) and their customers.
Terms and Conditions (GBT) for execution of the transactions vollends UG (limited liability). All on the platform vollends.com Tihany shops Commission Shops, of the company vollends.com distributes on behalf of graphic artists (principals) whose articles. For the execution of the business contract under which commission the follow terms and conditions apply:
1. Scope The vollends UG (limited), hereinafter referred to as completely, leading your Internet order based on the following terms and conditions (GBT) of in the form valid at the time of your order.
2. Contract 2.1 All information on products, product features and prices are subject to errors. Our offer is subject. 2.2 After order we will confirm the receipt of the order. You are obliged to notify us of any discrepancy between this confirmation and your order. 2.3 For delivery of an order specific data of the customer are required. The customer is obliged to these when ordering (name, address etc.) truthfully and completely entered. Damages resulting from incorrect entries shall be borne by the customer. 2.4 The acceptance of the contract takes place only through us by the Communication from the pick-up of goods by the artist.
3. Delivery 3.1 The transfer of risk to the customer occurs with delivery of the goods from the graphic designer to the freight forwarder, carrier or mail. 3.2 All prices are EURO-final prices including VAT. Excl. delivery charge for postage, freight, special packaging and handling Transport insurance. 3.3 For international deliveries, any applicable taxes, duties and storage costs borne by the customer.
4. Payment terms and retention of title 4.1 Until full payment the product remains the property of the graphic. 4.2 The payment must be made by PayPal or advance payment / bank transfer. The necessary details are given in the current online order form. 4.3 If you get into arrears, we are entitled to charge default interest.
5. Withdrawal 5.1 You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract. 5.2 The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which the last installment or the last piece have taken possession of you, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier or has. 5.3 To exercise your right, you have to (fully UG, Strohberg 20, 70180 Stuttgart, Tel: 0176/29606375) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can do so via the delivery attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory. 5.4 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
6. Consequences of withdrawal 6.1 If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that a different method of delivery than those of us chose offered, cheapest Shipping), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. 6.2 you have the goods to be returned immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to the respective graphic artists or to pass. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
7. Copyright All works shown here are protected by copyright. It is in particular not permitted to copy these pictures, edit, print or to be published. Violators will be prosecuted criminal and civil law.
8. Validity of terms Our deliveries and offers are exclusively based on these terms and conditions. So this also apply to future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed again. At the latest with acceptance of the goods, the terms are accepted.
9. Condition and Final Provisions 9.1 For changes and additions to this contract, the written form shall. The same applies for the lifting of the writing requirement. Incidentally, to the contract, the statutory provisions for contracts for work application. 9.2 If individual provisions of the agreement between the parties to be wholly or partly ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The parties undertake in this case to replace the invalid provision by a valid provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision. The same applies to any gaps in the arrangements. 9.3 The contractor undertakes to provide the services, even if made over inventory, establishment or interpretation of this Agreement or otherwise disagreements. 9.4 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The place of fulfillment and exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract is Stuttgart.
Choose this option and your order will be processed immediately – so your articles will reach you as soon as possible. You can pay via PayPal, Card or Instant Bank Transfer – without a PayPal account – just select "Continue without a PayPal account" in the next step.
We will send you the payment details to your given email address. After your amount was successfully booked, your order will be processed. (We recommend using this method for larger transactions)